You can manage content designated for their smartphones by yourself, i.e. including:
Reminders for a preset' series of actions/checks
- Hemoglobin· Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate (e.g. before and after sport)
- Medications (e.g. Wi-Fi pill boxes)
- Online appointments ( if connected with a physician)
- Actions (anything from baby feeding times to travel schedules)
Reminders for actions or medication intake
- Tablets, mg, ml, units, injections· Your iEHR can be made visible to multiple physicians
- Calculated prescriptions to prepare by pharmacies
- A food calculator which can be personalized with favorite foods returning Carbon Hydrates, Fat, Protein and Cholesterol values.
- An Insulin calculator suggests the best quantity of bolus Insulin to be injected after taking into account a specific amount of food products, the measured blood glucose value and a number of Insulin Correction Rules (set by an authorized physician as part of a therapy).
- Basal Insulin is automatically recorded depending on the programmed basal settings and time points advised by an authorized physician. (Also for Insulin pump users)
- Exports to Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
- Scheduled hospital/physician visits
- Laboratory blood analysis values (currently server side only).
- Recalculate reminders for actions or medications based on travelling to another Time Zone with smooth adaption over a period of 1 to max. 4 days. Returning to the ‘home’ Time Zone will reset the reminders over the same selected period into their original state. This feature is especially important for medication intake at scheduled times.
- Physician supported online electronic consult
- Online Appointments
- Critical alerts
- Upload/download photos and images directly from your smartphone into selected binders, both from the individual's and the physician’s apps.